Reports and notifications
Depending on the chosen analysis cycle, Breeze will generate an analysis report for each space analysis, each stored within the corresponding page tree:
SPACE_NAME → Pages → Breeze Reports
The first section of the report contains a summary of metrics relating to the outcome of the actual content quality analysis.
- The actual content quality of the space and the change in quality since the last report.
☝️ Please notice: The content quality is defined as: (pages that are UP TO DATE ) ÷ (pages labeled as REVIEW REQUIRED + pages labeled as ARCHIVABLE ).
- The total number of pages within the space
- The total number and percentage of pages that are marked as UP TO DATE
- The total number and percentage of pages that are marked as REVIEW REQUIRED
- The total number and percentage of pages that are marked as ARCHIVABLE
- The total number and percentage of pages that are marked as EXCLUDED from the analysis.
The second section contains a list of actions to take. According to the defined workflow for the given space, it mentions the notified people and their pages for review. This way, the whole team has an overview of the outcome of the content analysis, while the notified people can immediately start their review process.